So You want to know “How to Start a Blog” right? You are at the right place.
This free step by step guide can take you to next level where you can (without any technical skills) easily start your own blog in just 15 minutes.
When I wanted to start my own blog ‘Bloggingceo.com“, I had no idea where and which step I should take first.
In fact, I did couple of mistakes when I created my first blog. I had no idea where and which steps I should take first.
Therefore, having experienced of problems what newbies face while creating blogs, I am writing this comprehensive and definitive guide to start a blog that you can easily understand and start your own blog right now.
Do you have any confusion like why you should have a blog?
What You are Going to Learn?
- 1 Why to Start a Blog?
- 2 How to Start a Blog
- 3 Step 1: Choose Niche (Topic)
- 4 Step 2: Choose The Best Blogging Platform
- 5 Step 3: Choose a Domain Name and Host
- 6 Step 4: Install WordPress Blog Now:
- 7 Step 5: Customize Your Blog Now:
- 8 Step 6: Customize Your Blog Design with Themes:
- 9 Step 7: Configure Plugins to Supercharge Your Blog:
- 10 Step 8: Write Your First Blog Post:
- 11 Step 9: Create Pages (Contact Page) & Main Menu
- 12 Step 10: Other Resources – Grow Your Blog
- 13 Conclusion:
Why to Start a Blog?
That’s a long debate but in short here are simple reasons why you should immediately get into blogging business.
- To make money online.
- Building Right Audience.
- Growing Online Presence.
- Sharing Stories.
However I am not going into deep here as you can read some reason why you should start blogging here.
Alright, are you ready to to create your first blog? Let’s get started.
How to Start a Blog
Let’s have a look to the steps you need to go through with.
1: Choose a Niche (Topic).
2: Choose The Best Blogging Platform.
3: Choose a Domain Name and Host.
4: Install WordPress Now.
5: Customize Your Blog Now
6: Customize Your Blog Design with Themes.
7: Configure Plugins to Supercharge Your Blog.
8: Write Your First Blog Post.
9: Create Pages (Contact Page) & Main Menu
Without any further delay, let’s jump into step 1.
Step 1: Choose Niche (Topic)
Topic selection is not a difficult task. There are basically three types of Niches.
- General Niche
- Specific Niche
- Micro Niche
General Niche Blog: A Niche that covers so many topics. Best example for this type of site/blog is a news blog that covers every topic.
Specific Niche Blog: It is basically a Blog that is focused on a single niche. For example Football blog or Recipe Blog.
Micro Niche Blog: Such a type that is only focused to particularly one topic. Best Example is “iPhone 7”. That means your blog is only about iPhone 7 and you write everything related to only about it.
Which Niche Should You Choose Then?
There are also two types of blogging.
- Affiliate Blogs: A type of Blog that earns via affiliate commissions.
- General Blogs: A type of blog that generates revenues via advertisements.
Secret #1: Here is Your Niche – Pick Any
If you are starting out Affiliate blog, Amazon is the best platform to get started with.
Go to Amazon.com and mouse-over to “Departments.”
Now when you click on departments, you will see something like this.
Wow! Over Hundreds of categories, you can find here and decide what topic you should choose for your blog. There is no limit of ideas here. You can decide whatever you like. Each category has a great potential.
However For General Niche Blogs, You Can Pick Any of The Following:
But still, you should go with what you can do best.
Tip: Always go with your passion as it will be easy for you to add value and do wonders that no one else can do.
Step 2: Choose The Best Blogging Platform
This is very important step and taking wrong decision will impact everything in the future.
No word to describe its simplicity and power to design any blog or a professional look website. The reason I recommend:
- Secured: It is the most stable platform than any other. NASA, Technorati, Mashable and even more authority sites use this.
- Updating: It’s always updating it’s interface, security, codes and design to give us a user-friendly environment to work.
- Tweakable: It is super easy to use. We get lots of free themes and plugins to use to tweak our blog the way we want. Use of contact form and creating sliders, menus and widgets are super easy.
I have always used WordPress for all of my blogs since I started Blogging back in 2009. The blog you are reading at the moment is also made up with WordPress.
However I don’t need to clearly mention that the only platform that has dominant part in Internet needs any more proofs or praise. You can decide better what to choose.
Hold ON! There are two versions of WordPress so what to select?
- Hosted WordPress Blogs: The one which is created under wordpress.com and is free.
- Self-Hosted WordPress Blogs: The one which is created using the WordPress software under your domain name. For Example bloggingceo.com
What to Choose Than?
Why You Should Not Choose Free Hosted Platform?
Let me ask you a question, would you really host your blog where you have the following limitations?
- No Advertisements: You can’t make any money with your blog since free platforms don’t allow.
- Less Control: Even you don’t have complete control over your content. No backups, no support and they can delete everything without warning and without informing.
- Non-Professional: Free platforms always represent their brand. For example bloggingceo.wordpress.com. Why would I want to serve here ‘wordpress’? Of course, I want my credibility; therefore, I would always go with my brand which is bloggingceo.com
I am sure you have now a crystal clear option to chose the platform for your blog. So, if you ask me, I will prefer Self Hosted if you are looking for long term business and you really take it serious.
Let’s jump to another step.
Step 3: Choose a Domain Name and Host
To start a blog you need two following elements.
- Domain: The name (address) of your blog that is used to open your blog. Read more about domain names.
- Hosting: An online computer that serves your blog files and put it online on Internet. Read more about hosting.
Find a Domain Name:
Here we need few things to keep in our mind before we register our domain name, not more than few points to consider.
- Choose a .com domain name which is easy to remember.
- Never use dashes in your name something like www.blogging-ceo.com which is not even hard enough to remember/call but also a non-professional as well.
- Your name should reflect your brand or product.
Further, you can also check a whole in-depth, detailed post I have written to find domain name which will be easy enough to understand before you pick a unique and eye-catching name.
Find a Host and Host Your Domain
When I started, I had some bad experience with some local host, and I completely lost my first blog. I was getting around 500 visitors per day that time, and even I had no idea about marketing 😉
Anyways, there are just a few things we need to keep in mind while choosing a host.
- Speed: Matters a lot. Google and all other search engines love speedy websites/blogs. Would you want your visitors to go away even before your site opens? Your site must provide the response in seconds (Not more than 2 seconds).
- Uptime: The host must maintain 100% uptime. Would you want your site to be down for a single second? Of course not. Always look for 100%.
- 24/7 Support: Necessary! Technically there can be any issue at any time. No matter for any problem. At least you must be provided full support right? Choose the one who provides full-time support to every single question you ask for anything.
There are many host providers so how can you pick the right one? Let me help you out here.
Bluehost – A Top Host Provider Referred by WordPress:
- Over 2 million websites use Bluehost today.
- Offers $150 Free Advertising Credit right in your Control Panel
- Great support and Uptime
- 1-Click Installation Services
Last but not least, it is one of the companies that has been referred by WordPress.
Personally, whenever I had any issue with changing username, payment methods and moving from another host, they took me online and helped me out quickly. The live support is just awesome.
Now Get Your Hosting Account Now:
Mouse over to green button ‘get started now.’ on Bluehost.
Choose ‘Basic’ plan. Since you are starting, it is more than enough. You can always upgrade later when you start getting traffic. Bluehost will scale you quickly.
Enter your unique words here at ‘new domain.’ Here is how you can get a domain for absolutely free. Or if you have already bought from Namecheap, enter at ‘I have a domain name.’
Now you need to put all your information here.
After you have put your complete information, scroll down a little, and here you can see all other information such Account plan, Hosting, Setup and other fees.
Just click on ‘claim savings,’ and you will see updated price information as below.
Bingo! That’s a huge saving. $95.40 isn’t bad enough to start your first blog which is not more than a cell phone you will change every next month.
Now put your credit card information, click on ‘submit’ and complete your registration.
Note: You can also pay with ‘Paypal‘ for which you can click on ‘more payment option’ right above at credit card information.
Step 4: Install WordPress Blog Now:
Installation is quite easy. It will take you only a few minutes to setup your first blog. Just log on to your new Bluehost Account and click on ‘WordPress Tools,’ then click on ‘New Install.’ Choose Domain without ‘www,’ leave ‘Path’ blank and fill other information.
CAUTION: This is important, and most new bloggers make this mistake. Never put easy to guess username and password. Always use the hard one.
Once you click on ‘Install WordpPress.’ Your installation will begin, and you will receive a successful message like below.
You see how easy it is to install WordPress on your very first blog? No matter now how many blogs you create. The process remains same.
Now login to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ by putting this URL into the address bar. ‘yourdomain.com/wp-admin.’
Replace ‘yourdomain.com’ with yours. Enter your username and password and login.
Setup Your Professional Email Address:
Here at the moment, I suggest you create your professional email address since we are going to use this email with multiple sign ups at different services later. So it is better to setup right now.
Log on to Your Bluehost Control Panel and click on ‘Email’ button then ‘Email Manager.’
Here you need to click on ‘Create a New Email.’
Now finally put a username, secure password and click on ‘create & finish.’
Once you are done, you can check your email here at login page of Bluehost.
Step 5: Customize Your Blog Now:
We need of course a beautiful layout with a bunch of amazing tools that can take our blog to the next level.
So let’s get started.
After successfully login, you can see your dashboard which will look something like below. If you are new to WordPress, check out how it looks.
Understand the Basics:
Let me give you an overview of what options are there and what functions they got.
- Dashboard: Quickly provides you with an overview of the recent post, comments, activity and upcoming new with more sections later added when a new theme or plugin is installed.
- Posts: Allows you to create a new post, make categories, add tags, and view all previous activities of them.
- Media: Any image, audio, and video posted, can be found here. It’s a library to all these.
- Pages: Allows creating pages like ‘About,’ ‘Terms,’ ‘Contact’ or more. Add new pages or edit old ones.
- Comments: The beauty of a blog is your readers can send you comments on blog posts you create. You can check them here, approve, deny, edit or reply.
- Appearance: Quickly install a new theme, change the current layout, add widgets, make menus easily or modify your current theme codes. Don’t worry I am going to show you step by step how you can do all these later here.
- Plugins: A beautiful area that tweaks your blog to next level. Add new plugin like SEO, Social or anything you like.
- Users: Want to add new users to your site? Probably a new admin who will manage your blog. You can control all this here. User Roles are ‘Administrator’, ‘Contributor’, ‘Editor’, ‘Author’ and ‘Subscriber’. You can also edit your profile from here.
- Tools: Here you can import and export your WordPress blog settings, this is mostly used in the transfer or with some plugins configuration.
- Settings: It has everything like setting up site structure, title and most importantly how you want your blog to behave. Don’t worry it is very simple and I will show you what settings we need to do.
Now let’s do some basic configuration to our blog.
Add New Categories:
It is quite simple. Why we need them? These are useful when we create posts. We have to tell in which category we have written the post so that our user can quickly navigate the topic inside the standard category.
Let’s say. My blog is about Football; I will have categories like below.
- Long Shots
- Short Shots
Here is how you can add a category. Later I will tell you how to select it while posting. Stay with me here.
Mouse over to ‘Post’ and click on ‘Categories.’
Now just put a name, give a slug (same as name), write few words about what’s it all about and click on ‘Add New Category.’
Update Your User Profile:
Here comes another interesting thing. You can just present yourself in your blog. A simple biodata appears at every post you create.
Here is what you can do, mouse over to ‘Users’ and click on ‘Your Profile.’
Here you can see First, Last and Nickname, update them and select which format you want to show publicly.
Now you can add additional information about yourself in ‘Biographical Info’ area.
After when you have added your personal information, hit ‘Update Profile’ at the bottom.
Display Your Pic in WordPress:
There is no way in WordPress you can add your profile pic. But there is an easy way.
- Gravatar makes it easy for you. Here is what you need to do.
- Remember we created an email address using Bluehost account above?
- Register with the same email at WordPress.com
- Log on to Gravatar.com
- Under My Gravatar tab, click on ‘Add New Image’ and upload your pic, crop and then finish it.
- Once you add a pic, you can see a message asking to rate your pic. Use ‘G’ rated one like below.
Now once you have done all these, go back to your profile in WordPress and use the same email you have used at wordpress.com. Your pic will appear as mine 😉
Setup Permalink Structure for Optimization:
By default Permalink structure is in ugly value. We can set it up to look more professional and clean. Read more about permalinks.
To set it up, navigate to ‘Settings’ and ‘Permalinks.’
Choose ‘Post Name’ and hit ‘Save Changes.’
Step 6: Customize Your Blog Design with Themes:
Mainly in WordPress, Blog is created using a theme. We have a bunch of Themes available for free to use in WordPress. However here I would like to discuss something important.
Secret #3: Theme Plays a Vital Role
The design is everything. No matter you have quality content on your blog. But if your design is poor, you might get the attention of your visitors.
I would like to add here. If you want to build a business online or you are serious about your blog, always go for Paid themes. Why?
Free themes usually don’t get updates. Why would a developer upgrade an item for free since he is getting nothing from it?
You can also check a list of best WordPress themes.
How to Install a Theme:
Now click on ‘Add New’ from the top.
Now click on ‘Upload Theme.’ Now ‘Choose File’ and then ‘Install Now.’
Once you install it, click on ‘Activate’ and congratulations as now you have a paid theme installed.
Here I used Voice as I told before, the same theme I am using on this blog.
What Else You Need:
Well at this point as we are just new here and we need to configure here lots of things. Also our blog will look ugly if we don’t have some basic designs like ‘Logo.’
Add a Logo:
If you don’t have a logo at this stage, don’t worry. Get the one at Fiverr for as cheap as $5. But I can also help you in that, and I have a professional team who design stunning and beautiful logos or big brands. Do contact me.
However adding a logo can be different in all themes. Since every theme has its functions/options that display as developers want.
Also sometimes, theme options come under ‘Appearance’ or separately like I have below which I got after installing ‘Voice.’
Here is what you need to do. Mouse over to ‘Themes Options,’ Select ‘Header Styling,’ Click on ‘Upload,’ choose your logo file, upload it and finally click on ‘Save Changes.’
At this time, you don’t need to be worried about how your blog looks. Just stay with me and let me configure some more settings for you. Once you complete all steps, you will be happy.
Step 7: Configure Plugins to Supercharge Your Blog:
Here comes the most important part that you must look carefully. Plugins help in adding additional features like having contact forms, increasing site speed, securing WordPress blog, social integrity and most importantly optimization for better search engine traffic.
CAUTION: I advise you to please check and review the plugin before you use them. Some plugins developer may harm your blogs. However, don’t worry about which plugin to choose. Let me share them all with you.
Most Important Plugins:
Here I am sharing the most relevant yet useful Plugins you should use, and of course, I am using too.
- Yoast SEO: All in one SEO Solution plugin for WordPress that gives valuable analysis, optimization tips, XML sitemap settings, Webmaster Tools functionality and much more.
- BulletProof Security: Ultimate Plugin that provides incredible security to your WordPress blog from hackers.
- Contact Form 7: Very simple, easy and flexible contact form generator plugin.
- Jetpack: Connects self-hosted blog to wordpress.com to use useful features. In fact, it comes up with one in all complete solution, for optimization, security, analytics and more. Read More
- Shortcodes Ultimate: Supercharge posts with unique, useful and unusual designs and layout. Help to embed eye-catching notes, points, highlighter, divider, etc.
- Social Pug: Helps to add decorative social sharing buttons to posts and pages.
- WP-Sweep: A very helpful to optimize our database and contribute reducing unwanted, additional and useless tables and information. Such as revisions, trashed comments, duplicate items, etc.
- Pretty Link Lite: Amazingly converts affiliates links into nice links and allows tracking (important for affiliate links).
- Wp Subscribe Pro (Paid): Simple and Powerful to collect emails subscription at your blog. It also supports all the main Emails List Providers like Aweber, Mailchimp, GetResponse, etc.
- WP Rocket (Paid): Want to speed up time load? Check out my Blog Load Time here. I am using the same plugin to optimize speed.
- Imagify: Reduces image file sizes without losing quality to make images open faster.
I am using all these plugins for my every single blog that I own since these are the best plugins I found ever. Don’t worry here at all. I will be sharing how to configure them on the same page easily.
How to Install a Plugin:
I will be showing you by installing a plugin as well as setting up some of them to help you understand more. It’s also going to be helpful for you to optimize more to avoid any mistake in future.
To install, navigate your mouse on ‘Plugins’ and click on ‘Add New.’
I will be installing here ‘Yoast SEO’ and later will show you the configuration part of it. Rest of the plugins I am sure you can easily install. Let’s begin.
Search for ‘Yoast SEO’ in the search bar. Now click on ‘Install Now’ as you can see below.
After installing, click on ‘Activate.’
Now you can apply the same process for every plugin I have shared above. These plugins will not only make your blog faster and secured but also more optimized.
Step 8: Write Your First Blog Post:
Here comes the most important step even if I say it is the only thing which is dependent on whole work we have done so far, probably I may not be wrong.
In fact, our article speaks what we are. That is the most important element of a blog that differentiates us from other.
Before I continue teaching you how accurately you can create or write your first blog post, let me tell you the way to find what topics you should write. I mean how exactly you can find potential topics in your niche.
Well! Let me tell you the easiest way to find thousands of blog posts ideas you can quickly make and start writing right now.
Here again, I would say, there is no boundary in any niche. There are thousands of questions being asked by many people online.
Secret: Thousands of Article Ideas:
I like Quora in this case. It is question/answer website. Quickly let’s dig into it here.
As I supposed earlier, my niche is ‘iPhone’. Here I will write in the search bar at Quora ‘iPhone 7’ to see what questions people have asked.
I clicked on first one ‘Topic: iPhone 7’. Later I saw a question someone asked which I am sharing here.
By observing this question, I can analyze that people are interested in knowing ‘best iPhone apps’. So I searched for this keyword at Semrush and found that this keyword has a high potential.
I selected targeted country to ‘US’ and found that this topic is being searched 14,800 times with CPC (Cost Per Click, advertisers are paying approx. $5 per click or this keyword) of $5.
Obviously, it’s a great keyword. But furthermore not only I can write for only this broad topic, but also I can quickly get other topics by clicking on ‘Phrase Match’ next to ‘Overview’.
Now I can quickly list down some of my next topic ideas. I can write for each category about apps like for:
- Free Music
My topics would be like ’10 Best Email Apps for iPhone’ also ’15 Best Camera Apps for iPhone 7′ and so on.
The more I search on Quora, the more I can have fresh ideas of my topics.
That is the quickest and easiest way to find what blog post you should write and what people are looking.
Need More? Brainstorm Topics:
I find it a stupid question people ask what to write?
It all depends on your passion. Why do I emphasize the word ‘passion’? Because when you are crazy about something, you are crazy for it and want to get each and everything about your passion.
Let’s say; I am a huge fan of ‘WWE,’ I know when new shows are coming, also I have the idea which is the best wrestler, having a lot more information about who has been in ‘hall of fame’ and which was the best fight ever of ‘Undertaker.’
If I am not wrong, it was ‘Undertaker VS Yokozuna Casket Match’ 😉
You see why I have so many ideas about ‘WWE’? It’s because there has been no single night gone without watching it.
So, it’s easy enough to find what topic can be hot in your niche. Therefore I would say, always work according to your passion.
Few More Tips to Analyze:
Think what excitements your readers want.
- Example: At WWE audience look for brutal actions of ‘The Shield’ and funny performances by ‘Dean Ambrose’.
Research what discussion they are looking.
- Example: Who will be the next ‘World Heavyweight Champion’?
Feel what your readers love within your niche.
- Example: Goldberg returned and defeated Brock Lesnar in 1 minute 24 seconds.
Focus on Trending.
- Example: Who will face Undertaker at Wrestlemania 33?
I hope you got the idea. Now let’s move into creating your first post.
Add New Post:
To write a new article, mouseover to ‘Post’ and click on ‘Add New Post.’
Here you will be brought to the editor area where you can start adding your new article. It is very simple just like ‘Microsoft Word’.
At first, enter the title of your topic you are writing about and edit your permalink with your focused keyword like mine.
Start Writing & Formatting:
Now add your text in the body area. You can do some formatting as well such as making some text bold and adding some headings.
You can format some texts to heading by selecting them and clicking on ‘Paragraph’ then choosing the heading level such as ‘heading 1 to 6.’
Add a Link:
It is that obvious sometimes we have to give reference to other sources such as I have given above. Linking is also a major factor for SEO (later in this post I will explain). We can create a link to a text such as ‘click here’ or any text you want to be linked.
Now select some text and click on ‘Link Option’ from the toolbar.
Now click on ‘Link Option’.
Put your link and chose ‘Open link in a new tab’ and you’re done here.
Advice: Don’t link to unauthentic articles. Only link to proper and useful resources.
Content looks more professional and exciting when we see some visual stuff like pictures/infographics.
To add a picture, click ‘Add Media’ and upload a new image here. You can either upload or drag and drop your image here.
Optimize Your Article with Yoast:
Once you have completed writing your article, you need to check few important things under Yoast SEO plugin which explain what significant On-Page SEO factors you have completed or missed.
Here you need to put these four elements:
- SEO Title.
- Meta Description.
- Focus Keyword.
These elements will be determined, and you can see a preview as for how Search Engines will treat it. You can find these options at the bottom of your article area.
Now the plugin will automatically determine which factor you have missed so you can quickly get an idea what’s left. Try to get as many green signals as much as you can. If you don’t get it all, don’t worry. 70 to 80 percent is good enough.
Add Category & Featured Image:
You should be now selecting your right category from the sidebar and add a featured image.
To choose a category, check the right sidebar and choose the right one.
Featured image is a thumbnail which appears in archives, front page or sidebar. To add a thumbnail/featured image, check the right sidebar and click on ‘Set featured image.’
The process is same as we did while adding a media (image).
Once you have uploaded a thumbnail, click on ‘Set featured image.’
Finally, you can hit ‘Publish’ button to quickly make your article live on the internet. Also, you can check a ‘Preview’ here and if you find everything perfect then makes it go.
I congratulate you for your first blog post. You have done it all alone yourself. The blog is perfect, optimized and good looking. You must be feeling good at this moment 🙂
But before that, do consider what I am going to tell you right now.
To quickly create a page, mouse over to ‘Pages’ and click ‘Add New’.
Put your title, add some paragraph.
Don’t you want to create a form and use it here? So your visitors may directly submit that form and get interaction with you? Let’s see how to do that.
Create a Contact Page:
A contact page is necessary for every blogger. Since your audience wants to connect with you and send individual messages, suggestion or they may be interested in any service you are offering?
So, you must create a contact page where they can easily get in touch with you.
To do it, install ‘Contact Form 7‘ plugin the same way I have explained. Later mouse over to ‘Contact’ from the left sidebar and click on ‘Add New’.
Give a title and click on ‘Mail’ tab next.
Under ‘Mail’ tab, use your professional email address of your domain and ‘Save’ form.
After saving, you will see code that you need to put under a page where you want to take submissions from the audience. Copy this code now.
Now open ‘Contact Page’ under pages that we created above and put the same code and then hit ‘Update.’
How to Create Menus:
You should have a clear and proper navigation. To add menus, mouseover to ‘Appearance’ and click on ‘Menus’.
First ‘ Create a new menu,’ name it ‘Header Menu,’ put ‘Categories’ or pages in ‘Menu Structure Area’. Finally, select ‘Main Navigation’ and hit save.
The tweaking part is enough here. I am sure you can create a beautiful blog at the moment with some nice informative pages and with an excellent theme and plugins. Congratulations.
Step 10: Other Resources – Grow Your Blog
Right after starting your first blog, you need to do more things like growing your blog, increasing traffic, securing, socializing and much more.
So, here I am sharing you some of the resources that you can read and take your blog to next level.
Essential Security Settings:
- 12 Steps to Speed Up WordPress Site – Easy and important steps to secure WordPress site.
- How to Secure WordPress Site – An extensive WordPress Security Guide
Optimize Your Blog For Search Engines:
- Keyword Research – A wonderful guide to learn keyword research.
- On-Page Optimization Guide – Again Brian Dean has done a wonderful job in defining on-site optimization.
- Off-Page Optimization Guide – Neil Patel has done a great work.
- Link Building Guide – Complete well researched guide.
- 15 On-Page SEO Techniques – All important steps that I follow.
- Best WordPress SEO Plugins – All plugins that I have been using.
Make Money From Your Blog:
- How to Make Money from Blogging – Darren Rowse has done a fantastic job in defining how to make money.
- Make Money from Affiliate Marketing – Most Effective way to make money online.
- How Mike Earned $32,000 just in 12 months with Amazon Niche Site – A wonderful case study to learn how to build niche sites to earn.
Increase Blog Traffic:
- Effective Strategies to Increase Blog Traffic – Neil Patel has guided well.
- Skycraper Technique – Brian dean’s most effective guide to increase traffic.
How to start a blog? I hope I have explained each and everything very well.
I am sure you have already created since starting a blog is affordable and to be successful, you need hard work, motivation, dedication and of course creativity.
It may take few months, but the result will be higher than your expectations.
You are speaking of the world and with humans. Be creative and share your experience and thoughts with the world.
The money will follow you.
Enjoyed reading? Just a little bit more. Share it with your friends.