Last Modified: Dec 11, 2015
Blogging CEO respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects third parties to respect its rights in the same way. As a free visit to our website, it is our duty to honor a demand and take down notice which is submitted to us by a third party copyright owner or their representative. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, the agent has to go through a set of steps which have been mentioned in our DMCA statement and contact us regarding the case as well. The whole procedure is in line with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (c) and we are bound to remove the questioned article if the third party ownership has a legitimate claim.
While submitting a report, the third party ownership has to provide us with a set of documents which have been mentioned in DMCA. The documents include:
- The signature of the owner of the article under question. The signature may be done by hand or computerized and should mention the name or the initials of the person as well.
- An application by the complaining party which contains the mention of all the documents which are sent with the application as well the article which is under question. The application must also state that the questioning party has a strong belief about the illegal use of its property.
- The application must be accompanied by the complete name, address, contact number and email address of the party which is questioning the case.
- The complaining company should also mention the article which has been the focal point of the copyright infringement case. If possible, the company should provide the link of the article in the application as well so that it can be easier for us to identify the source and remove it as per the demands of the application.
- A statement which guarantees that all the provided information is correct and up to date. If the company is using an agent to bring the case up, they should also present a letter of authorization which gives the lawyer the right to represent the company throughout the procedure.
- Please send all the required documents at contact[at]umeriftikhar.com
Or Fill the Form below to this page.
Once all the details and requirements are complete, we act as efficiently as possible to remove the questionable article from our website. Once the process is complete, we send a notification to the complaining party about the proceedings.
Blogging CEO also entertains a counter notification which demands a restoration of the questionable article to the site. For that purpose, we require the applying party to provide the details as mentioned above as well. The application must contain the name, contact numbers, email address and fax number of the complaining party so that we can stay in contact with them about the process all the time.
Close Attention to The Repeated Infringes:
We know the importance of DMCA rights and are always ready to deal with any offenders on our website. We also pay a close attention to the repeated infringes on our website so that such acts do not recur again and again. If you have any questions about our policy you can ‘contact us’ any time by using the contacts given on our website.
However the Blogging CEO always represents what has been tested by its owner and other guest post submitter. We believe that each and every information (article) has been published after a proper checking of all the material. Therefore, there is less chance of content to be similar with any other content. However we still take very serious action against each and every request to all claims. You are bound to link back to main article page if you are using our published article anywhere else than Blogging CEO or with in the guest posts you write for us. You are also bound to take proper permission to use our article. Please contact contact[at]umeriftikhar.com
We reserve the rights to modify and change the content of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are requested to visit our policy page again in case you need.